Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ministry on My iPod - Links and Notes

It was great fun to present the workshop at the ACMC. If you have any questions, let me know. You are also welcomed to post comments here on the blog.

Contact info: Tim@FaithNFM.com

If you look on the right side of the main page of this blog, you will see my podcasts, as well as some of the podcasts I like. You will also find some other blogs that I read.

Good email
Gmail.com

Social networking
MySpace.com; FaceBook.com; Twitter.com; SecondLife.com; Jaiku.com
and I also mentioned YouTube and Flickr

Blogs I mentioned
Political - Instapundit
Mainstream Media - USA Today
Technology - Engadget
Christian - Evotional by Mark Batterson; God-Life-Stuff by Mark Lunsford

The Scrooge Blog
www.FaithNFM.com/Scrooge

Blogging sources
Wordpress - and the WordPress software for your own site
Blogger
TypePad

Hosting providers
APlus.net
GoDaddy.com
DreamHost.com
Libsyn.com - free bandwidth

Podcast Aggregators (the software that lets you subscribe to a podcast)
Juice
Doppler
iTunes

It's listed among the podcasts I like, but I would highly recommend Podcast411, both the website and the podcast. It is a great resource for you to begin or improve your podcast. I would also recommend a book by the Podcast411 creator, Rob Walch and co-author Mur Lafferty, entitled Tricks of the Podcasting Masters.

As I said at the beginning of the workshop, I'm a user, not an expert. I'd love to hear from you and what you are developing in the blogging/podcasting world for your ministry.

No comments: