Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogs on Fire

Procrastination gets me every time.

Back in December I purchased the MacHeist - a collection of software offered through MacZot that was only $49 for 10 applications. However, I didn't download or install any of them. I was waiting for the new iMac to come out since I thought I would be buying one for the house and I would install these applications on it.

Of course, the iMac wasn't upgraded in January like I thought it would, and when they finally were upgraded a few weeks ago, I didn't have the money to buy one.

So this week I've been downloaded and installing these ten apps for my Powerbook and I wish I done it sooner. My favorite app has been NewsFire. It's a great app for reading blogs and I could have mentioned it to my workshop class.

I guess I'm mentioning it now.

No comments: