Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Superman would be if he didn't have to deal with kryptonite [Gator]

Tebow Skips Senior Season, Ascends Directly Into Heaven

MIAMI (SP) -- Shortly after leading the Florida Gators to a national championship with a 24-14 win over Oklahoma, junior quarterback Tim Tebow announced he would skip his senior season and ascend 
directly into heaven...{Read the rest of this story here}


I guess this is meant to be a jab at the press, including the Fox announcers, ESPN announcers, CBS announcers, and every other person who has ever met Tim Tebow. I just think it's funny, mostly because Tebow doesn't believe all this stuff. (And I don't think his friends and family would ever let him.)

Thanks to Bob Henley for sending this my way.

(And if you haven't seen this video, then you probably don't watch much sports news.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a GREAT video! Such a great young man!! Such a GREAT team!!! GATORS #1!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice video.

I saw the title and thought you'd talking about his shoulder surgery. I mean, he played great with a hurt shoulder! Just think how he would've been with it 100%