Monday, September 10, 2007

Shae's First Gator Game

Got to go to G'ville and let Shae experience her first Gator game on Saturday. It was almost the full enchilada. Rode up with Gary Robles and his son Adam, parked in our traditional parking area, made the walk past the union and up to the stadium, then spent about an hour looking for tickets to scalp.

We were successful - as expected - and got half-price seats, though rather high. (It's a little harder to scalp for 4.)

The only thing we missed was walking on the north side of the stadium past the Krishnas and seeing the band come into the stadium.

But Shae loved it, the Gators won (despite a sloppy third quarter), and we got home safely - about 2:30am.

Go Gators.

1 comment:

shl45 said...

GO GATORS!!! Yes, the 3rd quarter sounded scary! Shae will never forget her first. I know I never had! Gary Robles??? Wow! That's a name from my past I haven't heard in a long time! Sounds like a great day. I love listening to the band march into that stadium!! Thanks Tim, now I REALLY want to go to a game!