Sunday, June 10, 2007

Odds and Ends

Thanks to everyone who has expressed their opinion in the current poll (The big blue one on the right side of the main page.) There's still time to vote. I'd love to know what you think. About this.

Thanks to Shae, I've changed the settings on this blog so anyone can leave a comment, without having a Google account. Love the comments. The one restriction I have is that I moderate every comment. That just means that I make sure no one is spamming the blog - I won't change anything you write.

Don't know how you feel about it, but an unnamed family member is a little skittish about the whole blog thing and the posting of family pictures and names and such. Hmm. I obviously don't agree, but I'm not willing to start a fight, either. I'll have to think some more about that.

In the meantime, thought I'd post one more family pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snorts* Gee, I wonder who THAT could be a picture of... *looks pointedly at her little brother*

Trudi said...

Hey, wait a minute! I resemble that remark! :)