Friday, January 4, 2008

I Wonder How Many Will Be Invited to the Marriage

A big weekend in the extended McDaniel family. As first reported back in June, Nathan and Brandi will become Mr. and Mrs. Griepp this weekend. (Wonder if they thought about becoming Mr. and Mrs. Hogan?)

My sister, Tammy, myself, our spouses and our children are all sad that we weren't able to make the trip this weekend for the wedding. As I write this, I imagine everyone is at the rehearsal/dinner and know that we are missing a great time. It is very disappointing not to be there.

But we send our best wishes, and hope that tomorrow is spectacular. Beyond that, we send our hopes and prayers for a successful marriage. The wedding is important and memorable (my favorite memory of our wedding is of my granddad in his tux), but it is but a small point in the larger story of the marriage.

I don't know how many will be at the wedding, but there will be many that will be blessed from the lives and marriage of Nathan and Brandi.

(Send pictures!)

No comments: