Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stretch Run

It's the last 2 weeks of our preparation for the 18th Annual Presentation of the Gospel According to Scrooge at Faith Assembly.

You'd think after 18 years (along with my 3 years of Scrooge in Ocala) this would be getting easier. Nope.

But neither is it less fun. The challenge of getting 120 people on the stage, along with all the stage and technical crews, moving in the same direction is always fun. Not always good fun, but fun anyway.

Here's a picture from last night during the "Ring the Bells" song. I'll also be posting this on the Scrooge blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrooge blog? There's a Scrooge blog? Where?

Tim McDaniel said...

I will assume that either: a) you're kidding, or, b) you didn't hear me when I've announced before EVERY practice about the Scrooge blog. Click the title of this post and it will take you right there - www.faithnfm.com/scrooge