Friday, November 16, 2007

...and to all a goodnight

Before I head to bed, thought I'd fill in a couple of the gaps from the day. Hope you enjoyed it. It was an experiment for me, and a way to share "A Day in the Life" with you. Here are some tidbits that didn't make it into the blog before now, but which were part of the day...

- Between the groceries and dropping off paperwork, there was a picture I tried to get, but just missed. It was of Trudi passing me headed the opposite direction on the interstate as she went to pick up Shae from school. I snapped the picture, but my shutter was too slow to catch her.

- Before we went to Kohl's there was a quick stop by the church to pick up the receipt for Trudi's gifts that I left in my office. I should have taken a picture of my office. Just because.

- As we left Kohl's, we passed emergency vehicles blocking one lane of the road in front of the store. A fire truck blocked our view, so we couldn't tell if it was an accident or what, although Trudi thought it looked like a red vehicle on the other side of the fire truck had front end damage. We found out later it was the car of Kathy, a friend of ours. Chase Goss and her daughter, Trinity, were also in the car. Someone had pulled out in front of them. Kathy, Chase and Trinity all seemed to be fine. Chase told me all this when I dropped Sawyer off at the church. She had pictures on her iPhone of Kathy's car. (They would have made a good entry for the blog.)

That's about it. Trudi and Shae are getting up early to head to JC Penneys. I have to have Sam and Summer to the church for Upward Basketball by 9am and I'll pick up Sawyer from her sleepover then.

Good night.

1 comment:

shl45 said...

Tim, the Gator Nation needs your help! Go here and vote for Tebow: https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/vote