Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Random Thoughts

I've tried to keep posts to one subject, but there are too many little thoughts that don't deserve their own post, yet deserve to be mentioned. Well, I guess you'll be the judge of that.

*****

Just finished reading a long discussion about the upcoming General Council of the A/G and the Relational District Resolution on the FutureAG blog. Interesting. I understand the reasons for the resolution, but I'm not convinced this (re)solution is the best one.

*****

Mark Teixiera and a pitcher for Jarrod Saltalamacchia and five other players. I hate losing Salty. I think he's going to be great. But I hope it works out for the Braves.

*****

Much has been said and written about When Bad Things Happen to Good People. But why do Good People Do Stupid Things? {sigh}

*****

I am reminded almost everyday that our time with all our children in the home is growing shorter. This is a golden time.

*****

Speaking of our children, Sam and Shae are working hard, getting ready for next week's National Fine Arts Festival. They are performing a sketch (along with their friend, Adam). Shae also has a Book Chapter entered. We leave Monday.

*****

I have been sitting on an idea for a new podcast. For about a year. Sometimes it's hard to pull the trigger.

*****

A new poll is on the right side of the main page. If you don't know what the poll is asking, choose "Neither".

*****

Many people participated in yesterday's prayer and fasting for families. I'm looking forward to hearing some testimonies. I already know the enemy didn't like it.

*****

I feel sorry for Barry Bonds. I wish he wasn't going to break the record, but I still feel bad that people treat him as an object, instead of a human being.

*****

I haven't done a new episode of the Bible Quiz Podcast since I went to Arizona, and I really need to. Hopefully soon.

*****

We had a GREAT episode of the Church Drama Podcast on Sunday. Maybe it wasn't so great - but I laughed much. It should be posted soon. (It's taking forever to encode the video.)

*****

I still like my iPhone. And next week - the new iMac!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture! You really think there will be a new iMac?!? Guess it's quite possible. I too like my phone, and since I had to cancel my cable because of the move edge is my only source of Internet, have to wait on seeing the new drama podcast.

Tim McDaniel said...

According to all the news sites, the iMac is almost a certainty.