Thursday, July 26, 2007

Inspirational

Before I got my iPhone, I had been highly anticipating the ability to listen and watch podcasts on the phone. I previously had an iPod Shuffle, which lost a battle with a sharp object, rendering it useless. When I had the Shuffle, I had been able to listen to podcasts while grocery shopping. (Grocery shopping? you say. That's a story for some other time.)

But I also have video podcasts that I subscribe to, and I wanted to get a video iPod, then they announced the iPhone. So I've been waiting.

Alas...some video podcasts do not work on the iPhone. Formatting issues.

However, I very much enjoy the ones I get to watch. Which brings me to the subject of this post. Even though the podcast I'm going to tell you about isn't a video podcast at all, but simply a good audio podcast.

The Assemblies of God Theological Seminary has a couple of podcasts and I've been listening to the Chapel service podcast. Very inspirational. I especially liked the message by Earl Creps from October 2006. Check it out if you get the chance.

No comments: