Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tribute


This is one of those posts that I feel should be deep and serious and profound and full of touching wisdom, the kind that has you reaching for your box of tissues and hugging your loved ones.

Failing that, it would be great if I had a really funny story or anecdote that would leave you with a smile and warm fuzzies tickling your spine.

I've got nothing. (Which is a shame, because I know there were plenty of stories of both varieties.)

Instead, I'll just mention that Christi would have been 50 today, and her family and friends miss her. We know she's having a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I hadn't spent time with her in years, it still makes me sad to know that she's gone. She was a special girl and a real influence! Happy Birthday, Christie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sharon. Tim and I went up to spend the day with mom - wanted to make it a fun day with happy memories.